IPv6 tunnel provider
IPv6 tunnel provider
We're working on a tunnel broker for IPv6 connectivity to all members and other people.
Currently we have AS200533 and 2001:67c:21bc::/48. We are peered with AS197216 (Delta) and AS57344 (Telehouse).
We have a looking glass.
For any questions and connecting, mail vasil(at)ludost(dot)net.
We plan to provide
- IPIP and GRE tunnels
- OpenVPN will be available on request and if needed
- Reverse resolving
- Also delegation of the reverse-resolving
- /64 to /60 allocations (and more if required)
- /120 allocations for every point-to-point link
- Redundant connectivity using tunnels to different nodes, through different connections and with BGP as routing protocol
- Full BGP routing table
- (some) help with debugging
Requesting a connection
All request must be sent to ipv6t(at)ludost(dot)net.
Information to collect
- How many internet connections do you have?
- Is your end point behind NAT?
- Do you have support for IPv6 in the devices you want to use it on?
- OpenWRT, almost all linuxes, etc. have it
- Do you want to use more than one connection?
- Do you want the full BGP table?
- What kind of routing daemon would you use?
What should be there in each request
- Your name
- An unique user id (8 characters) for link ids, etc.
- Your email
- Another option to contact you (phone, jabber, etc.).
- Size of the allocation (one or more /64)
- Would you handle the reverse DNS or you'll submit information into our database?
- If you'll handle that yourself, you'll need to provide at least one DNS server that resolves to IPv6 addresses.
- If you want, we can also provide slave DNS services for your zone.
- If you have more than one link and want to use BGP, a preferred ASN (if you have one from DN42 or similar), or request to get one assigned from us.
- For every link you want to have:
- Remote IP address (or hostname in case of Dynamic Remote IP)
- id of the link (up to 3 characters)
- name of the router it's connected on (should be the same for all links)
- type of the link (IPIP, GRE, something else)
- node you want the link connected to
- Current avaliable nodes are marla.ludost.net and tyler.ludost.net
What software and configuration is needed
See example configurations for more detail.
- IPv6 addresses on the tunnel interfaces and local networks
- IPv6 forwarding
- echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwarding
- Something to provide RA (Router advertisement) to your local network, like radvd.
- The default configuration is trivial to change
- For running BGP, either quagga or BIRD
- Or anything that can talk gre/ipip and BGP, but these two we can help with
- and with cisco